Saturday, February 3, 2007

Promotional Stuff now up!

Over at the Hub, OceanFrontMovie.com, we finally have promotional items for people to buy, thanks to our friends at Cafe Press!

What, you don't want to go to OceanFrontMovie.com just to click over? Fine. Go HERE.

Lots of fun stuff on there and much more, funner stuff to come. But here's the big news...

FOR A LIMITED TIME (ending April 1st), ALL OFP ITEMS ON CAFE PRESS ARE GOING WITHOUT ANY MARKUP!

That means the price you'll be paying is as low as Cafe Press will let us. I won't make a dime. But I want you to take this chance to get stuff before I get greedy and start trying to make a few bucks off every purchase.

Seriously. I want people wearing OFP T-shirts and drinking from OFP mugs. I want people to see it and ask about it and run to the website to learn more. That's more important to me than making $2 off every sale.

So, go check it out! Got any ideas for promo items? Let me know! I'll be adding stuff as time goes on.

Thanks! Enjoy the crap!


Digg!

No comments: